U.T.U. Post Graduate Program
- SAT/ACT Prep
- Schedule SAT/ACT Testing
- College Courses are administered at local California Community Colleges
- High School Transcript Evaluation
- Register for NCAA / NAIA Eligibility Center/Clearing House
College/Pro Skills Training
The training incorporates a structured formula, which serves to not only develop the player physically, but also the player’s basketball intellect, which together serves to release untapped potential. Players will learn to “slow the game down” so their situational reasoning will enhance their individual skills.
Our U.T.U. mentor-ship program will focus on personal & professional development as well as health & wellness. We want to insure we provide helpful knowledge and resources that will aid and empower players for professional opportunities on and off the court.
- Resistance Training
- Strength & Weight Training
- Performance Training
- Vertimax Training
- WE DO NOT PAY FOR FLIGHTS
- It is REQUIRED for parents/guardians to provide their child with a stipend for snacks and meals while we are traveling.
- It is REQUIRED that players are provided with a stipend for hygiene necessities when we are traveling.